Create file list report & print
 File list report & print
- Navigate to an existing archival description that has file-level records. In the View archival description screen you will see a [[Glossary#Report Icon|"report icon" in the title bar.
- Click on the report icon and ICA-AtoM takes you to a Reports screen.
- Select "File list" from the choices and click on the "Continue" button in the button block. Alternatively, you can click on the "Cancel" button to return to the View archival description screen.
- If you select to continue, ICA-AtoM takes you to a File list- report criteria screen and you can select to sort the list by: reference code, title, date, or retrieval information (physical storage location).
- Once you have made your selection, click on the "Continue" button in the button block to proceed to your file list. Alternatively, you can click on the "Cancel" button and ICA-AtoM will return you to the View archival description screen.
- If you select to continue, ICA-AtoM will take you to the Print preview screen for the File list.
- Select the print function from your browser.Select "Close" to return to the File list-report criteria screen.